Saturday, 10 May 2014

Black is Casual




It's been a while. Again my deepest apologies, I'm currently working and interning.

Here's some shitty edits I did on photoshop haha

I was working at a screen printing place in Bermondsey 2 weeks ago, and at the end of my placement I got to print several projects I had in mind. This is one of the prints I hand sketched for my Islamic Project, printed onto a basic mens t-shirt.

What I'm wearing:

Tshirt - My own
Black velvet dress (worn under) - Charity Shop
Odd Everlast Socks - JD's
Sandals - New Look
Cat Sunglasses - Camden Markets

Also couldn't help but realise I've just moved from 2k to 4k on Lookbook, I was really surprised when I logged on after 2 months. So thank you so much for those who keep looking at my posts and for following <3 Even though I've been Idling when it comes to blogging.

Thank you so much again
Cristina 



15 comments:

  1. Super cool pics and very nice outfit too
    great work on your blog
    keep doing :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/following-river.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and I'm so glad you're back blogging!

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear, You have an awesomeeeee blog <3
    i am you 180th follower
    I hope you will follow me back :)
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style suits you so much!
    have just followed and mean a lot if you could follow back? Thankyou! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Christina, really like the creative work! Looks cool! Excited for your CAGECITYmeets to hit the site today! It looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fashion style is amazing to me! the kind of stuff I like to see, LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool blog ! :)

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great content dear. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I am instantly follow you back. Thank you so much! Have a nice week :) xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool post with extraordinary pictures. I like it !

    Eve / PONY IN FURS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post and blog! Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know on my blog :)

    projectad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete