Monday, 24 March 2014

100% Wool




I think it's safe to say that when it comes to blogging I eternally suck. 

It's been a while hey guys? I'm just completed my second year of uni. Waheey! 
So I'm finally back in London interning and chilling for a while. 

Put this outfit together purely for the checked prints, after all anything that matches is truly ugly and pretty together. I can't help but feel that my style is transitioning into something more toned down?

Shout out to Isabella Barter who took these shots<3 

What I'm wearing: (this will be so simple)

everything is from a charity shop 

apart from the
shoes - topshop

Thanks again for those who check out my blog.  Sorry for not posting in a while. I'm hoping to pressure my sister to take some shots of new outfits I wear on my daily basis.

Adios amigos ;)



3 comments: