Saturday, 1 February 2014

3D






It feels like its been forever! I can't express how sorry I am for not posting in a while
I've been very busy with uni work and hardly have time to shoot lookbooks. Luckily enough I assisted my amazing photographer buddy on a test shoot and managed to get a few shots to use :)

The theme is Enter the Void, amazing film. Definitely recommend watching. The artistry of the film is beyond stunning. It has similar hazy and trippy features we used to shoot this lookbook.

What I'm wearing:

Ive been wearing far too many turtlenecks its actually ridiculous...
Yes anyways

Grey Turtleneck - Charity Shop
Lace slip dress - Zara
Shoes - Topshop

That is it yall!
Sorry again for not posting in a while.
I will try my absolute best to try and upload more regularly! 
<3 

15 comments:

  1. wow these photos are amazing. a bit psychedelic. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    :D Great work

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-i-post-or-should-i-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool, love the pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the effect of the picture ! ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are rad! love the coloring and simplicity.

    formphantasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! I just discovered your blog and I am already in love! everything is so perf <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post!!! Great outfit!! Stunning photos. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. This photography is insane, love it
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/comme-as-you-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos. Love the light work! :)

    Styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete