Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Camden Leaves





It's been a while guys!

Just started 2nd year of uni and life is hectic again. I did a quick look this sunday in Camden by these amazing red ivy leaves. They really broke my full black outfit... I'm wearing far too many dark colours since winter has hit so quickly this year. 

So this is what I'm wearing:

Black denim jacket - Primark Mens
Black Skirt - Camden vintage
Black shirt - My mums
Black sandals - New Look

I hope you liked this post, sorry for being so vacant. 
For random photos of my daily life feel free to check my instagram, which is constantly updated daily.

I've also started my novace streetstyle blog for uni

Yeah. So, til next time guys :)

15 comments:

  1. Just followed.This outfit is actually perfect!
    http://stylepreserve.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing !
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com
    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the updated grunge style you're wearing. So on trend right now.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look
    Have a look on my blog...I'm happy about every new reader

    Miriam from www.goldencherry.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cristina,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  6. rocking your outfit! keep posting :)

    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really adore your style. I can tell it is very much you and I like that you don't feel the need to be anything other than yourself.

    formphantasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete