Thursday, 19 September 2013

House of Holland SS14 Backstage














Last week saturday it was the grand day that I finished my House of Holland internship and the day we would show at fashion week. Having worked at HOH for like 3 1/2 months (which feels like forever) has taught me many things about running a brand and to continuously create collections. But my most favourite moment has to be the fact that I was there to witness the changes and the growth of the collection, from 2D to 3D. 

During my time there, I got to work from every angle of design; from pattern cutting, toiling samples, embroidering, designing prints (but they didn't get sent :( ) and plenty more. Being backstage was definitely one of the most stressful experiences, having to quickly change models into their next look, especially because I got totally unlucky and my model (which i kinda fell in love with) twisted her ankle and had problems with her shoes. But anyways enough about my shit excuses. Overall I've enjoyed dressing at fashion week, I got to meet many lovely people and be part of something really beautiful.

I'm wearing an airtex dress I made myself, soon uploading a lookbook ;)

Hope you guys enjoy this post
More fashion week posts coming soon! 
(KTZ + Meadham Kirchhoff)

Ciao 
xxxx




6 comments:

  1. what a fantastic experience:) nice photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for your awesome experience with house of holland!!! :) such a lucky & awesome girl you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great experience you've had! Great pictures. And you look awesome, as per usual :)

    http://verylazycat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so lucky and you look super great x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Can you reply my email, please.

    ReplyDelete