Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Eggcellent!







Hey Yall! I'm very excited about this look ^^ I know I went a bit - fuck a bit.. super slutty with the skirt but I think it had to happen with this super fun crop top by RedRock!! 

I'd like to say a special thanks to Kiran which sent me this beautifully made shirt! (My very first collab!!) The eggs are actually stitched on felt   - adding that little extra texture ^_^ and come on.. its such a fun and playful piece to own! Cannot wait for summer, so I can abuse this crop top some more. Their collection is just so rad- I was having a hard time just choosing one!! Really go and check them out on: http://WWW.REDROCKFASHION.COM/


What I'm wearing!

Fried Egg Tits - Redrock <3
Slut denim skirt - DIY from old jeans
Denim cap - Primarni
Cute socks - Primarni
Tartan shoesies - Ebay
Braces (Worn underneath the shirt) - Sisters

Thanks again for baring with my slut look haha. But I hope you enjoyed this look
I'd like to thank Redrock again for the eggcellent crop top that was given to me<3

Okay til next time fashionistaaahs x





16 comments:

  1. love how you wore your suspenders underneath your shirt! dang i'll have to try that soon! you look totally rad *u*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit, you're so damn hot!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. EPIC!!! Love the way you've styled the top lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog, just followed you! would love you to check out my blog x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, so cool look! :D love that tee:)
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw this on the redrock instagram and was like...hey! i know her! such a rad top you look amaze

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh! This shirt is so cool! I really like it :D And You look sweet in that skirt ^^
    Invitation to my blog: http://fotosekai.blogspot.com/
    I hope You will find some time to look at it : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot look. Love the style.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You r fucking hot!!!! I love this outfit, the fact you r wearring suspenders bellow your croptop, the croptop itself ... the shoes!! omg everything is perfect!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so great. like i am all about this. the last photo is perfection especially. you are wonderful.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete