Friday, 18 January 2013

Man Coat





It's been my absolute mission to get myself a man coat !

Searching through every high street store these coats would sell for £100+
But luckily one day I stumbled across the river island sale... and this GLORIOUS coat was there waiting for me. Exactly my size. Reduced from £110 to £40. I just felt sorry for my debit card -  but then again look at the bloody weather outside, this coat just protects you from the shitty english weather!

For some reason I'm really loving the androgynous look - full black suits with leather jackets. Simple and so rad.

Anyways on to what I'm wearing:

Trenchcoat or 'Man Coat' as I say : River Island
Shirt - Mums
Skirt - Also mums
Boots - Charity shop
Backpack - Spain markets

Thatd be all folks <3

2 posts ina day! brapp brapp!!
thank you guys and take care <3

9 comments:

  1. love this coat, love this as much as my boyfriend coat from mango, gonna blog about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always awesome! i love these look <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

    http://angistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I don't know why I am just now following your blog. Because I've been obsessed with you on lookbook for a while, so how did that even happen.
    Anyways, THAT COAT. Gahhhh. I've been in the same position as you, dying for a coat like that. Now seeing how freaking bomb you look in that only further convinces me how much a need one. And yesssss, androgyny <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME STYLE!!

    I'm following you now! Hope you follow me back :>
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete