Sunday, 13 January 2013

If you're from Africa, why are you asian?











I just had to quote mean girls :') 

Having completed my african project last year I was obsessed with african prints and fabric. So much that I ended up making clothes for myself and my friends!!
When I went back home for christmas I went on a crazy hunt to try find loads of different coloured, bold fabrics. I came across these wonderful cheap (but super amazing quality) at shepherds bush market ;) Best fabric shopping if you ever want to make something on your own.

The whole concept was just to modernise the fabric, 2 toned shirt and the beloved circle skirt.
Can you believe that this entire outfit probably cost me like 6.99? ( okay okay minus the creepers haha)  and i still have loads of fabric left!

Soon myself and Izzy will be partnering up and creating our shop where we will be selling these handmade shirts!!! Woop!

Thanks again guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx pce out



12 comments:

  1. Wow, love ths combination of prints. Very cool. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? This is just fucking awesome!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! the mix of patterns is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Cristina you can't ask somebody why he's asian!
    The clothes look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title!!!!, I find kind of cool that your comments don't show because of the black font, it's also kind of funny, like our words blend and disapear, metaphoric but completely true , and in here literally

    ReplyDelete
  8. These prints are INSANE!

    Literally perfect... <333

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOUR CREEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete