Friday, 23 November 2012

Bloody Mary










Heeey guys! Abit of a creepy post today! haha- well basically i just really felt the need to post this up (especially since im 2 weeks behind a new post -.- so sorry hopefully i will be taking another lookbook tomorrow, i finally handed in my fashion project so im alot more free ^_^), so anyways this is actually my photographer buddy's project. I thought it be quite a nice sinister look to add to my collection :)

To go through the stuff im wearing :)

Black Chiffon shirt - Thrifted
Chiffon Maxi (my new beloved piece) - Primark
14 eyelet steel cap boots (also new) - Tk Maxx
Red Chiffon ( which is threading really bad lol) - Fabric shop
DIY crown - my friend

Hopefully ill be posting something tomorrow to make up for my absence... :P
But I'm also thinking of starting a youtube channel? Just because i guess itl be kinda cool doing hauls and monthly favourites? And soon to come i shall be doing a streetstyle in my uni- as there are some pretty rad people at my uni ^_^

anyhoos i hope you enjoyed this weird post<3 love you all xxx



11 comments:

  1. awesome!! and yeah you should totally do youtube videos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daw thank you daniel! :D<3 hopefully ill do one today ^_^

      Delete
  2. love the photos! the red chiffon reminds of Ellie Goulding in her music video Figure 8! AND YES, PLEASE START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL, THAT'D BE AWESOME!!! I'm thinking of starting one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg oh yeah!! its a must!!! and ill be able to show you guys new things i buy and just things i love ^_^ another step to normal blogging :D thank you so much love<3

      Delete
  3. Hell to the YES for youtube channel. Bring forth the creepiness, me likes this post, you creative creature you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daww thank you so much beautiful<3 it really is a must!

      Delete
  4. wow the photos looks amazing! LOVE IT! & it would be awesome if you started a youtube channel! & the streetstyle thingy would be interesting to see :) good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, you are too wonderful for words!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool photos.. I really really like that headpiece!

    ReplyDelete