Monday, 1 October 2012

The Uni Tramp








Heey yall !

First week of uni has been so flipping slow-- i just want to get started!! We've had inductions and crap so its been all paperwork and no work ( I know its sad that I actually wanna work) Yeah. Haha. Well anyways this is a look I put together today for uni. I didn't actually wear my tartan shoezies because i didn't wanna damage them like i did with my ebay platform boots which are currently dying.. :( so im trying to wear them strictly.

I wish I had a pair or tartan pants then this look would be perfect :( Hopefully ill be making a pair soon!

Ill quickly have a run through of all the things I'm wearing:

-Beanie Primark
-Tartan Shoes Ebay
-Black Jeans Primark
-Checkered Shirt Mens Charity Shop
-Shirt Childhood

Basic cheap look haha ^_^ I love how casual and cool this look is- its something you can put on without feeling too dressed up- i love it<3 I feel like a badass art student :' when im really not muahahahahah :'D Such a bloody nerd.

Hopefully Ill be photoshooting a new look for this week again so thats something to look forward too!! :D

Thank you for looking my loves<3 Stay well xxx

28 comments:

  1. Ohhh god, this is fucking perfect!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how rebellish everything looks :) love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh yeah >:) thank you my dear ^_^

      Delete
  3. Oh my god, I love those shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ebay my love!!! ebay!!- very very cheap <3

      Delete
  4. woahwoahwoah you are so freaking perfect. LOVE YOUR SHOES. THEY ARE GORGEOUS. Also, for some odd reason I just caught on to the fact that you may or may not reside in London? Idk?? Am I making that up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thank you my lovely!!! ahhh im not currently in london - im studying in uni down in bournemouth :) but i go down to london to my rents house alot ^_^ i loooove london!

      Delete
  5. THOSE SHOES :D <3 I swear you find such awesome shizz on ebay :D I have no idea how I missed this post, but glad I've found it now. :D

    BTW do you have twitter as I've finally got it! @scatterrbrained :)

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah i can give you the link if you want? theyre awesome!!! gah i dont- well i did used to have one but i dont use it haha- sorry love :(

      Delete
  6. love your shoes! and your tie dye background is making my day!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeeey<3 and its just the basic backround ^_^

      Delete
  7. wow, I am so impressed, love eveything about you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing outfit, looove the plaid shirt! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You badass art student you ;) lookin' mighty fine as usual, sorry to hear uni is boring as hell. If i wouldve been in your classes, you wouldve gone home minus that sweet beanie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lololol ahh <3 i love you! haha its actually getting alot better now- no more showing us around. hahaha omg theyre super cheap ^^!!! primark man!

      Delete