Friday, 10 August 2012

Tropical Trafalgar









Hey guys! ^_^

 Yesterday I dragged my sister and I out of the house-  luckily it turned out to be such a friggin hot sunny day!! We walked from Marble Arch through all the retail shops, China Town for some sushi :333 And Finally we popped in the Metamorphosis exhibition at the National Gallery :)

Funny that I called this post 'Tropical Trafalgar' I just flipping love using alliteration to name my lookbooks. But honestly its just so hard to think of titles :')

Haha anyways, heres what I'm wearing today !

Tropical Tank/Shirt - My mums
Bodycon Skirt - H&M
Long Socks - Marks&Spencers
Leather Bagpack - Spain
Creepers - Underground
Beaded Choker - Charity Shop

So thats it! 
Thank you for reading and supporting my loveliess<3

YES&& one more thing! I went into New Look in Marble Arch yesterday and they actually sell pretty good replicas of the underground creepers!! They have this red tartan pair<333 too bad I'm broke.
So if any of you guys are dying for creepers- newlook are selling theirs for only £25!! 

Thanks again guyss- Ciaaaooo ^_^









20 comments:

  1. loving the tank! :D and im deffo going to check out new look, need some creepers in my life! :)


    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you rebecca <3 yes !! definitely check it out :D

      Delete
  2. You are always so badass. I love the top and duuuh the creepers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <333 Ahh quinn thanks so much! but looks whos talking!! your looks are amazing :33

      Delete
  3. hey dear
    i found ur looks on lookbook and i have to say i love ur style!
    would u like to follow each other?
    here's my blog
    xoxo

    Check out my blog :)

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much love<3 ill check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Hi dear!
    Love so much you're blog, is amazing!
    Follow u, my name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back :) :)

    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Sara! :D I will check out your blog mydeaaarr :D

      Delete
  5. You have awesome style! I'm your newest follower! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thanks ellen<3<3 youre gorgeouss!

      Delete
  6. such a perfect summery look! love the color with black socks and creeps! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lovely :D<3 allways have to incorporate some darkness in every look haha ^^

      Delete
  7. I love the summer season. The days are always nice to go out and venture off. I love your outfit and the long knee highs. And who doesn't love sushi! That is my absolute fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i do love summer because you can get away with wearing no tights- bare legged ^_^ although when i took this picture it was scortchiiiiing hott!!! yum yum yum<3 love sushi! thanks so much :)

      Delete