Thursday, 28 June 2012

Triple Burgundy







Hey guys ! This is an outfit I wore to my art exhibition- im finally done with school! 
To kinda celebrate this I decided to go shopping and treat myself even though my birthday is in 3 days? haha I honestly couldn't wait any longer! 

My favourite  purchase would defo have to be my new triple creepers !! I was so excited to go check out the new underground store in London! If you're in London and want to get rad creepers you defo need to check them out! Theres too many beauties to choose from- and i was surprised that they had so many new designs! So check them out at  (8 berwick street, soho- just near oxford street)

Isn't it funny how you can buy neo vintage pieces? Ha i got my leggings from primark (only £6!!), i don't know they're bright yellow and the print really attracted me<3

As for my top- its my mums, i tend to steal a lot of her clothes  :''' and the same goes for my black tunic thing- except i stitched in a Hogwarts patch- yes yes i always wanted to attend Hogwarts! :P


Okay end of post folks! :D Thanks for the support guys<3 love yaas
Oh yes btw guys I'm gonna be selling a bunch of my clothes on ebay so keep an eye out !! :D


6 comments:

  1. love this!! the top, creepers, and those pants all rule!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, girl! Your style is so raaaaad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to live in England to go to the Undergroud store & Primark..Maybe I'll go to London this summer. No, I HAVE to go to London this summer ahah?
    You live in London don't you ? Or near it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog and I love it! you have such an awesome style

    ReplyDelete